« I need to provide to my team powerful search capabilities and dynamic results. Query engine must be fast and easy to ensure user adoption. Feedback on the knowledge assets has to be dynamic for better accuracy. »
Our search engine is backed by Elasticsearch:
- Advanced search and query engine, supports aggregates and facets, advanced full text search capabilities (search across metadata, annotations or closed caption)
- Dynamic filtering on multiple facets or metadata, automatically clustered with displayed number of found results
- Fuzzy query or proximity search, Synonyms
- Fully configurable navigation facets which can be defined independently for a given asset type
- Full query capabilities available through the API using NXQL, CMISQL or the Elasticsearch DSL
- Security-filtered search: users always only see digital assets they have access to
Configuration of Elasticsearch will allow your admin to create a dynamic process to display search results based on user feedbacks, time criteria and content analysis:
- Weight on fields
- Ordering based on content rating
- ‘More like this’ algorithm to display similar items to the running search
Key Metrics about our powerful search capabilities:
- 1 billion documents benchmarked on a single cluster
- 6,000 queries / second benchmarked on a single cluster
- Up to 14,000 docs / second processed on a single MongoDB-backed cluster
« The knowledge management systems must be adapted to each business processes and environment. Knowledge flows and transformation of assets are key to a successful solution. »
- Schema-flexible content model that can be faceted for fast evolving models and that can support thousands of fields per object, structured in any way.
- Nuxeo Studio is a configuration and customization environment provided as a hosted web-based tool. With an easy-to-use graphical interface, Nuxeo Studio enables the rapid configuration of your UI to display only the search results you want to show, order them in your own way and make sure they are accurate on an ongoing basis
- Fully customizable workflow that supports the flow of your own knowledge process
- Knowledge asset lifecycle management, audit history, and relationships ensure traceability and ease of use within the repositorywith a powerful workflow engine including a visual designer, escalation rules and dynamic approval and review steps.
« Content creation and collaboration can take various formats and involve different departments. Content must be available from everywhere. »
Collaborative workspaces providing a secure environment for an identified group of users and supporting important Knowledge Management collaboration features:
- Versioning (including ad hoc checkin / checkout), locking and visually compare different versions
- Collections / lightweight shared containers
- Support for comments and email notifications
- Dynamic workflow processes
- Mobile collaboration
- Bulk edit of documents in spreadsheet mode
Connectors to cloud-based file sharing application like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive, and many other cloud enterprise applications (Salesforce.com, Adobe CC…) so your knowledge can actually be and accessible from anywhere and your users don’t ever need to leave their favorite application to update the information they own.
« We want to be able to identify quickly knowledge gaps (ex: search queries with no results), visualize main search areas, report on content quality, know what are the most searched asset etc. »
- Data visualization toolkit for web developers to build custom analytic dashboards.
- Visually monitor and track key metrics and trends to measure information sharing gaps and issues.
- Quickly build operating dashboards for users to visualize search request hits, any content property or metadata, and more
- Leverage the distributed computation power of Elasticsearch
- Pure HTML5, Web Components